How to add images to custom campaign templates
- Ensure the image you would like to add is in a file format accepted by Prime Nexus (JPEG, PNG, GIF). This is displayed after your file name – ex. EyeCarePrime.png
- If it is not in one of these formats, you can use a third party service to help you convert your original file type – ex.
PDF to PNG
Word to PNG
As a general rule, never upload anything that would include patient details.
- Next, click the image button shown here:
- Choose "upload", an option shown across the top of the page
- Click "choose file" and select the file you have saved as one of the acceptable formats
- Click “Send it to the server” and you will see the file upload successfully
(Note the preview may look distorted or stretched but not to worry, it will look better soon)
- Click “OK” and you have successfully added your image! Now you can center the image, add more content or finalize your template, congrats!