Three Trending Topics to Share with Your Patients this Summer
Summer is upon us! With vacations, summer camps and pool parties, an eye exam may not be at the top of your patient’s to do lists. Keep your practice at the top of mind with relevant emails and information they’ll want to open and read.
Check out these three trending topics and download our free images to communicate them to your patients in office, via email and on social media.
Pool Eye Safety
Swimming is a blast, but be sure to remind your patients to take proper precautions to protect their family’s eyes in the water. Here are some tips you can give them:
- Wear Goggles – Pool water can wash away your eye’s protective tear film and cause irritation. Wear a pair of well- fitting goggles when swimming.
- Don’t Swim in Contact Lenses – Bacteria can collect on your contact lenses and lead to irritation or infection. Avoid swimming in your contacts.
- Keep a Pair of Sunglasses Handy – Water is highly reflective, so protect your eyes by wearing sunglasses when hanging by the pool.
An Eye Healthy and Popular Treat!
The acai berry is packed with energy-boosting nutrients and antioxidants. Antioxidants can prevent the breakdown of hair, teeth, and skin. It can also slow down the effects of macular degeneration (deterioration of the retina causing vision loss). Acai bowls are not only healthy, but delicious as well!
In the United States, thousands of people are injured by fireworks each year. Nearly half of these people are bystanders. Fireworks are a beautiful summer experience, but if your patients choose to participate in this activity, it is imperative they follow correct safety measures and procedures. Here are some things they should do:
- View from at least 500 feet away
- Never let young children play with fireworks of any type
- Wear protective eyewear and ensure bystanders are as well
Regular communication with your patients is a fantastic way to ensure they keep coming back to your practice. Prime Nexus offers these three topics as visually appealing seasonal email campaigns for an easy patient touch-point. You’ll be able to reach your patients with the information they want to receive.
Need some marketing templates to get you started? Click here to request these free templates!